My Kusmi tea collection is steadily growing. On my trip to Paris, I bought two more teas. For work, the Troika blend seemed to be just perfect. And for use at home (where I have a great variety of loose leaf teas already), the muslin bags of Anastasia are a good addition.
My complete collection is now:
- Bouquet of Flowers N°108: Earl Grey, citrus fruit and flowers
- Earl Grey Polish Blend N°18: Earl Grey, with lemon and lime
- Grand Yunnan N°21: a TGFOP black tea from China
- Darjeeling N°37: Subtle black tea from India *
- Troika: Black teas, bergamot, orange and mandarin orange
- Anastasia: Earl Grey, lemon and orange blossom *
* These two teas are in muslin bags: great ease of use, but not the most economical.