So I changed webhosts …

All in all changing from TransIP to DigitalOcean was not bad.

One tiny problem? Some of the embedded my photos are not showing up, so that’s the one thing I will have to change in the coming weeks.


I have a lot of posts with flickr embedded images …


FRAK! Just realized that my WP Media settings are organizing my images in year/month folders. Stupid idea when I have never used this before: this means more images than just some flickr embedded ones are missing. At least it’s something I can fix!

2 Replies to “So I changed webhosts …”

  1. Klopt helemaal, maar van veel foto’s heb ik een plaatselijk exemplaar op webserver draaien – en aangezien ik het pad had veranderd naar de images voordat ik mijn posts had geimporteerd ging het dus even fout. Gelukkig is het nu allemaal weer in orde! :-)

Comments are closed.