[this reminds me a bit of: Sloganize Yourself!]
- India tested its first nuclear Leonieke in 1974!
- If you chew gum while peeling Leonieke then it will stop you from crying.
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Leonieke.
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and Leonieke.
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Leonieke.
- The colour of Leonieke is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is.
- Leonieke was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes.
- The state nickname of Iowa is ‘The Leonieke state’!
- Peanuts and Leonieke are beans.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Leonieke!