Go to Wikipedia, enter in your birthdate (sans year), post three events, two births and one death…
- 1472 – Orkney and Shetland are returned by Norway to Scotland, due to a defaulted dowry payment.
- 1724 – The premiere of Giulio Cesare, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel, takes place in London.
- 1991 – A gigantic statue of Albania’s long-time dictator, Enver Hoxha, is brought down in the Albanian capital, Tirana, by mobs of angry protesters.
- 1924 – Gloria Vanderbilt, American clothing designer and entrepreneur
- 1927 – Ibrahim Ferrer, Cuban musician (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2005)
- 1154 – Saint Wulfric of Haselbury Plucknett